In 2014 I was contracted to organise all the key elements of a high level 3 day Singapore delegation of a dozen people to 3 locations in Ireland.
I was responsible for all elements of their visit including:
- Booking hotels in 2 locations and getting best rates and rooms
- Organising all meals including menu and table service at all venues
- Organising private bus for duration of visit until arriving in Dublin
- Organising all taxis in Dublin to high level meetings
- Organising visits to a number of specific industry sites in 3 locations in Ireland
- Creating information packs for each location including industry information
- Organising private dinner and guest industry speaker in Dublin
- Organising high level meeting with key Irish Industry Government department
I was with the group for their journey to ensure that all elements went smoothly and everyone had a productive and enjoyable experience. I adapted schedules as circumstances changed and made sure that every detail of their journey was a professional delight.
They loved the hand made Irish chocolates that I gifted them as they started an afternoon bus trip to the next location.
The delegation was a delight to work with and they told me that this was one of the best organised visits in all their global visits.
I was then contracted to write a 70 page global report for the client after the visit.
My client is an international organisation and they told me they were delighted with the service I provided.