In 2014 I was contracted to organise all the key elements of a high level 3 day Singapore government delegation of a dozen people to 3 locations in Ireland.
” We appreciate working with you on the Global Industrial Land Study project and would strongly recommend you for other similar future assignments. You have been very professional in your dealing with our clients and remarkably dedicated in establishing networks with the local Irish authorities and professional bodies. Your tireless efforts and complete dedication to our clients during their visits, going beyond expectations to ensure that they were suitably settled, have left a deep impression with them. Your support on the final report as well as providing resources for the data research on land transactions were remarkable. Not only resourceful, you were very insightful and efficient. Thank you again for your excellent service. ” Dr Chua Yang Liang Project Director, Global Industrial Land Study Head of Research, South East Asia Head of Research and Consultancy, Singapore
I was responsible for all elements of their visit including:
- Booking hotels in 2 locations and getting best rates and rooms
- Organising all meals including menu and table service at all venues
- Organising private bus for duration of visit until arriving in Dublin
- Organising all taxis in Dublin to high level meetings
- Organising visits to a number of specific industry sites in 3 locations in Ireland
- Creating information packs for each location including industry information
- Organising private dinner and guest industry speaker in Dublin
- Organising high level meeting with key Irish Industry Government department
- Researching key data for an international 70+ page global report on Ireland and the pharma industry for the client
I was with the group for their journey to ensure that all elements went smoothly and everyone had a productive and enjoyable experience. I adapted schedules as circumstances changed and made sure that every detail of their journey was a professional delight.
They loved the hand made Irish chocolates that I gifted them as they started an afternoon bus trip to the next location.
The delegation was a delight to work with and they told me that this was one of the best organised visits in all their global visits.
I was then contracted to write a 70 page global report for the client after the visit.
My client is an international organisation [Jones Lang Lasalle] and they told me they were delighted with the service I provided.